Become a client
We offer employment preparation classes and services designed to improve your job search skills, self-confidence, self-sufficiency, and employability. Our goal is to help you prepare for, find, and keep a job.
Take the first step – attend an orientation.
Orientations are held at all of our three centers, Monday-Thursday at 8 a.m.
What to bring:
- Two forms of identification (example: Social Security Card, CA Identification Card)
- Motivated and able to job search and work
- In housing or actively working toward housing
- 30 days clean and sober (if applicable)
We help you prepare for, find, and keep a job. Your Employment Specialist is Chrysalis’ version of a caseworker. These professional individuals offer one-on-one support as you work through your self-directed job search.
At orientation you will learn more about the following aspects of Chrysalis’ program:
- The Assessment – Meet your Employment Specialist and discuss your background and goals
- Classes – Four Job Prep courses, as well as additional workshops
- Resume & Practice Interview(s) – One-on-one assistance in resume writing and preparing for interviews; computer lab access
- Support Groups & Retention Services – Be a part of a community of individuals all working towards their own pathway to self-sufficiency
All services are free and include: