Job Search ResourcesIn tandem with our job-readiness classes, our dedicated volunteer corps provides one-on-one resume writing and practice interview support. At the same time, Employment Specialists assist clients throughout their self-directed job search by providing individualized support, counselling clients in goal setting, and providing referrals to a range of other services, including: child care, housing, healthcare, legal services, and mental health support.
Job seekers participating in our program also have access to additional on-site resources, including:
- Phones, fax machines, and computers to communicate with potential employers
- A message center to receive phone messages and mail
- A computer lab to prepare resumes and cover letters
- Use of a resource room for the selection of proper interview and/or work attire
- Hygiene supplies
- Bus tokens to travel to and from interviews